Introducing from Æ Studios, The ALFRED,
- Light weight
The Alfred is an 8 button portable sound board enabling you to imitate your own conversations with Alfred.
The buttons are fully customisable and can be programmed to trigger audio on the internal 16 megabyte drive. This audio can be quotes or 1 liners and even sound effects and music.
The Alfred comes with an accessible micro USB port to customize the device and also an audio out port that can be easily connected to any powered speaker.
The device is powered by 2 replaceable cell batteries.
The buttons on the device can easily be programmed to have different functionality. Simply by correctly naming the files onboard the device. Functions such as loop track, latch on and off track, play the track once or only play when the track button is held down are all available.
The Alfred can be customised for any cosplay and can be used to enhance your character at conventions, Halloween, Children’s entertainment, appearances and Hospital visits.
The Alfred by Æ Studios
PLEASE LOOK AT F.A.Q and INSTRUCTIONS TAB
This product can take 4 to 6 weeks to produce.
We always aim to get it done sooner.
Dispatch and shipping times may vary depending on location and time of year.
F.A.Q and Instructions
The sound board is designed to be simple: it uses WAV and/or OGG format, there's tons of free converters that will turn an MP3 into WAV or OGG).
The 8 buttons are named 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 and 07
In the following instructions just replace the nn with the correct track number
- Basic Trigger - name the file Tnn.WAV or Tnn.OGG to have the audio file play when the matching trigger pin nn is connected to ground momentarily
- Hold Looping Trigger - name the file TnnHOLDL.WAV or .OGG to have the audio play only when the trigger pin is held low, it will loop until the pin is released
- Latching Loop Trigger - name the file TnnLATCH.WAV or .OGG to have the audio start playing when the button is pressed momentarily, and repeats until the button is pressed again
- Play Next Trigger - have up to 10 files play one after the other by naming them TnnNEXT0.WAV thru TnnNEXT9.OGG. Will start with #0 and each one on every momentary button press until it gets through all of them, then go back to #0
- Play Random Trigger - just like the Play Next trigger, but will play up to 10 files in random order (TnnRAND0.OGG thru TnnRAND9.OGG) every time the button is pressed momentarily